- The action of working the hand without moving the arm, especially in fencing and ball games.More example sentences
- What happened was that he was explaining why using pure wristwork, we couldn't get any faster.
- Let's just say trying to unlearn 8 years of badminton wristwork and footwork will definitely take more than 2 hours.
- So did the second-seeded Edberg, whose ethereal wristwork at the net had made him the favorite with the resident oddsmakers and competitors alike this year.
More definitions of wristworkDefinition of wristwork in:
- The British & World English dictionary