- 1A full written account.More example sentences
- I'll do a full write-up later this week but so far it's really amazing stuff.
- I had a gas company mail me a postcard offer with an image and write-up about the car I had just purchased.
- More pictures are here (courtesy of Mish), and full write-ups of the evening are here and here.
- 2 Finance An increase in the estimated or nominal value of an asset.More example sentences
- The dispute centered on the treatment, for regulatory purposes, of the difference between the historical cost and the higher market value (write-up) of the assets of Le Téléphone Bon-Conseil Inc.
- By letter dated 14 February 1997, the Commission noted that finalization of the CATs for Guèvremont from 1995 onward would be directly affected by the regulatory treatment of the asset write-up.
More definitions of write-upDefinition of write-up in:
- The British & World English dictionary