- The reverse side of a fabric.More example sentences
- A bit of masking tape to mark a fabric wrong side will save a lot of time and frustration later.
- Apply glue or adhesive to the embroidery wrong side and attach to the card front.
- To make the pack, put the two pieces of fabric together with the wrong sides facing out.
born on the wrong side of the blanket
- see blanket.
get out of bed on the wrong side
- see bed.
on the wrong side of
- 1Out of favor with: she knew not to get on the wrong side of himMore example sentences
- After a two-year spell out of the Chinese headlines, she returned to favor - but has found herself on the wrong side of entertainment regulators once more.
- That means that the people on the other side of this tape, on the wrong side of this tape, will have to be patient at least a day longer - Lou.
- 2Somewhat more than (a specified age): he cheerfully admits he is the wrong side of fiftyMore example sentences
- Player A is coming off the two worst seasons of his 16 in the big leagues and now finds himself trying to revive his game even though he's on the wrong side of 35.
- Two of the three starters, DLE Gary Walker and NT Seth Payne, are on the wrong side of 30 and haven't been durable as Texans.
- We were able to get started almost on time. First up on the card was the Masters' competition, for the guys who were on the wrong side of 40.
on the wrong side of the tracks
- see track1.
wrong side out
- Inside out.More example sentences
- Of course, one might well observe that I'm not someone to listen to on this; last Sunday, when I got home from church, I realized my dress was wrong side out.
- Also, wash your denim garments wrong side out to reduce fading.
- To narrow the shirt bodice, position it wrong side out on a flat surface.