- nonstandard spelling of was, representing dialect or informal pronunciation.More example sentences
- Instead of the classic English handshake at the end of matches, players opted instead for the ‘bro, you wuz good out there’ upright handclasp more usually seen on the streets of Harlem.
- Ah wuz da Minista of Finance, know what I'm sayin’?
- We wuz counting on him to be the last man back for us - our safety net when it came to the environment.
More definitions of wuzDefinition of wuz in:
- The British & World English dictionary