- A tissue graft or organ transplant from a donor of a different species from the recipient.More example sentences
- The organ shortage meant a new look at the use of xenograft organs - from other species.
- Traditional products, such as xenograft and allograft, are still widely used in burn care.
- Concern has centered on the risk of introducing novel pathogens derived from animals into human recipients of xenografts.
More definitions of xenograftDefinition of xenograft in:
- The British & World English dictionary