- 1Any one of six isomeric compounds that are derived from xylene and used in the manufacture of dyes.
More example sentences
- Chemical formula: (CH3)2C6H3NH2
- A special attention will be given to the treatment of the groundwaters and soil of the Keila-Joa former missile base territory contaminated with the two-component rocket fuel containing xylidines and triethylamine.
- BMW dedicated a large amount of development work to different combinations of amines, xylidines and anilines which comprised their Tonka fuel series.
- The total capacity annually is 3000 tons of xylidines.
- 1.1A mixture of xylidine isomers in the form of an oily liquid.More example sentences
- Xylidines are typically yellow liquids (except 3,4-xylidine which is solid) that darken when exposed to air and light.