adjective (yawnier, yawniest)
- Characterized by or producing yawning: I am incredibly tired and yawny all the material is very yawnyMore example sentences
- On a humid September morning, thirty-five of us, heat-anesthetized and yawny, busied ourselves by scratching our names into the desk tops with house keys.
- I was getting very yawny myself, but they kept pressing coffee on me.
- One's feet were cold and the uncertainty of everything made one yawny but not sleepy.
More definitions of yawnyDefinition of yawny in:
- The British & World English dictionary