adjective & adverb
- Happening or continuing throughout the year: [as adjective]: an indoor pool for year-round use [as adverb]: (also year round) the center is open year roundMore example sentences
- We plan to hire a consultant who can train our year-round staff in emergency management.
- A portion of the collection can be viewed year-round at a museum in Nelson.
- The intensity of the team's year-round training regime would be wasted on a player of inferior ability.
More definitions of year-roundDefinition of year-round in:
- The British & World English dictionary