Definition of yearbook in English:
1An annual publication giving current information and listing events or aspects of the previous year, especially in a particular field: Yearbook of Physical Anthropology
More example sentences
- I recalled how I had gazed dreamily at his picture in the yearbook in the library at school today.
- It is the first international edition of his annual hockey yearbook series.
- Ask for the private records: the yearbook, the photos, the letters that a source might have.
1.1North American A book containing photographs of the senior class in a school or college and details of school activities in the previous year.
- In high school, he was editor of the school's literary magazine and the yearbook.
- I learned more about solid page layout in my high school yearbook class than I have since then.
- When they listed his activities next his picture in his senior yearbook, the font was made smaller to fit all of it.
Words that rhyme with yearbookcookbook, lookbook
Definition of yearbook in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan