- 1A person with a positive, confident outlook.More example sentences
- Researchers using Likert scales reword items to identify yeasayers and naysayers.
- For once, how about looking at the ways that yeasayers do a disservice to theater and the craft of criticism?
- These project influencers - both the yeasayers and especially naysayers - are ignored to the peril of the project.
- 2A person who always agrees with or is submissive to others.More example sentences
- In earlier days agents were transferred to places like Gallup because they had somehow offended J. Edgar Hoover or one of the swarm of yeasayers with which he had manned the upper echelons of his empire.