- 1A sweet-scented essential oil obtained from the flowers of a tropical tree, used in perfumery and aromatherapy.More example sentences
- It has ylang-ylang essential oil and vanilla, so it's like an aromatherapy spa treatment for your hair.
- Together we selected my personal aromatherapy blend: ylang-ylang, mandarin and lemon.
- Add a few drops of a sensual oil like ylang-ylang or patchouli to spray bottle filled with tap or distilled water.
late 19th century: from Tagalog ilang-ilang.
More definitions of ylang-ylangDefinition of ylang-ylang in:
- The British & World English dictionary