(also youth club)
- A place or organization providing leisure activities for young people.More example sentences
- A permanent youth worker is now in place on the estate to work with youngsters and try to organise a youth club and other activities for them.
- We don't need a leisure centre, a youth club or a swimming pool, we demand it.
- The new priest didn't get on with young people so the youth club began to deteriorate.
More definitions of youth centerDefinition of youth center in:
- The British & World English dictionary