- The state or condition in which there is no apparent force of gravity acting on a body, either because the force is locally weak, or because both the body and its surroundings are freely and equally accelerating under the force.More example sentences
- Muscles exposed to conditions of zero gravity also experience significant muscle fiber injury on resuming normal activity on earth.
- After so long in zero G and light gravity, all four of us were staggering like we had had one to many at a party.
- They help conduct experiments on the effects of zero gravity and radiation on the human body.
More definitions of zero gravityDefinition of zero gravity in:
- The British & World English dictionary