(also zhush, zhuzh /ˈZHo͝oZH/)
verb[with object] • informal
- Make more exciting, lively, or attractive: the bag is a cool but economical way to zhoosh up many an outfitMore example sentences
- I`m going to zhush it up with a secret ingredient
- Henri Lloyd enlisted Sydney super stylist Ken Thompson to zhush up the summer collection shown at the yacht club.
- I take a lot of stuff all the time from the store and just kind of "zhuzh" it up.
More definitions of zhooshDefinition of zhoosh in:
- The British & World English dictionary