noun (plural zincos)
- An etched letterpress printing plate made of zinc.More example sentences
- My first experience was as a messenger boy for a firm that made both line and tone zincos - line artwork or screened photographs or combinations of both, etched into zinc and mounted on wooden blocks ready for use by letterpress printers.
- If gold blocking or blind embossing is required, the binder will need to artwork as soon as possible to make binders zincos.
- A simple machine, hand operated, can be had for a couple of hundred pounds, the dies preferably of hard brass although zincos are ok for short runs.
More definitions of zincoDefinition of zinco in:
- The British & World English dictionary