verb[with object] (usually as adjective zombified) • informal
- Deprive of energy or vitality: exhausted, screaming kids and their zombified parentsMore example sentences
- I'm insanely proud even though I've had absolutely nothing to do with it - by all rights he should be zombified and silent the amount of TV he's watched throughout my pregnancy.
- He turned around to see Pat standing in front of him with the same zombified expression she always has.
- If your loved one is zombified, you can't take them home like that, but also recognize that there are some people who cannot be let up from medications.
More definitions of zombifyDefinition of zombify in:
- The British & World English dictionary