- A lens allowing a camera to change smoothly from a long shot to a close-up or vice versa by varying the focal length.More example sentences
- This viewer is somewhat similar to a zoom lens without a camera attached to it.
- Every digital camera has a basic lens, sometimes a zoom lens, built-in flash, automatic focus, automatic exposure meter, and LCD viewfinder.
- For example, although having an optical zoom lens on the camera may seem important, for mineral photography all images will be composed by moving the camera closer to and farther away from the subject.
More definitions of zoom lensDefinition of zoom lens in:
- The British & World English dictionary