- A sport in which a participant is secured inside an inner capsule in a large, transparent ball that is then rolled along the ground or down hills.More example sentences
- It is also deemed the adventure capital of the world with its bungee jumping, white-water rafting, jet-boating, zorbing (rolling down a hill inside a giant inflatable ball), skydiving, abseiling and hang-gliding.
- The site has the longest Zorb run in the UK and offers zorbing for corporate days out and parties.
- Unlike free running and other kinds of endurance sports, zorbing does not require any level of skill or fitness, only the ability to keep down your food!
1990s: from zorb, the invented name for the ball, + -ing.
More definitions of zorbingDefinition of zorbing in:
- The British & World English dictionary