- 1An alphabetically arranged handbook; a complete guide to a subject: an A to Z of tools [as modifier]: an A-Z guideMore example sentences
- The second part of the A to Z guide will be published on Sunday.
- The main section of the handbook is an easy-to-use A to Z compendium of ailments and disorders.
- Nevertheless, the guide, which attempts to provide an A to Z guide to investment, is educationally enlightening and prompts us to make informed decisions.
- 1.1A book containing lists and maps of city streets: having consulted the A-Z of Greater London, I knew how to get thereMore example sentences
- He wasn't from the city of course, so perhaps he had just popped out without the A to Z street map about his person.
- The restaurant was located in a part of town that most Londoners wouldn't have found armed with an A to Z.
- Miss Fudge worked out a route for us at the weekend with an A to Z and a piece of pink ribbon.