- 1Relating to the biblical priest Aaron.More example sentences
- The revolt was successful, with the altar reconsecrated and worship restored under a high priest of undoubted Aaronic descent.
- At the same time Dan had begun receiving instructions in preparation to receive the Mormon version of the Aaronic (Levitical) priesthood.
- Still we kept on, and our boys went through scouts, and the first two passed twelve years of age and held the Aaronic Priesthood.
- 1.1Relating to or characteristic of a high priest: the Aaronic priesthoodMore example sentences
- I saw several men of the highest eminence sporting beards Aaronic.