noun[mass noun] • trademark
- A synthetic acrylic textile fibre.More example sentences
- In the early 1960s, Smith was involved with acrylic synthetic fibers, particularly a combination of Acrilan and nylon fibers.
- Fabrics made from Acrilan resist mildew, moths, and wrinkling.
- Last summer the company added to this family of fibers by unveiling Acrilan, its most glamorous product.
1950s: from acrylic + Latin lana 'wool'.
More definitions of AcrilanDefinition of Acrilan in:
- The US English dictionary