- A light, strong horse of a breed developed in America to be comfortable to ride over long distances.More example sentences
- There are few breeds which can match the gracefulness of the American Saddle Horse in the show ring.
- At the age of seven, she was introduced to American Saddle Horses and as a young woman would become a record holder at Madison Square Garden for prizes won in a single season.
- In the early 20th century, however, there was a split in how the American Saddle Horses were bred because of a show rule change.
More definitions of American Saddle HorseDefinition of American Saddle Horse in:
- The US English dictionary