noun (singular Muganda)
- An African people of the kingdom of Buganda, now forming part of Uganda.More example sentences
- A Muganda passes through the stages of omwana, omuvubuka, and omusajja or omukazi (man, woman).
- Kingdoms of the Baganda, Bunyoro, Toro, Ankole, and Busoga peoples emerged, and they remained strong from the fourteenth century until the nineteenth century.
- The most prominent indigenous clothing is found in southern Uganda among the Baganda.
a local name; compare with Kiswahili Waganda.
More definitions of BagandaDefinition of Baganda in:
- The US English dictionary