- A state of southern Germany, formerly an independent kingdom; capital, Munich. German name Bayern.
- More example sentences
- Things have moved to a totally new level,’ said Bavarian state interior minister Guenther Beckstein.
- He then adds a shot of Bavarian chocolate, a shot of espresso, a dash of crushed red chili peppers and a truffle of whipped cream infused with Canadian maple syrup and sprinkled with chocolate shavings.
- With an extensive range of options - from carpaccio to crispy chicken fingers and from Bavarian wurst to a selection of French cheeses - the menu was truly international.
More definitions of BavariaDefinition of Bavaria in:
- The US English dictionary