- A terrier of a breed with a narrow head, long legs, and curly grey hair.More example sentences
- The poodle, Bedlington terrier, and Kerry blue terrier have long, wooly or coarse coats that tend to shed less.
- In a previous incident a woman had to throw her dog, Darcy, a Bedlington terrier, into a neighbour's back garden to avoid it being attacked.
- In this respect, of course, Aitchison's Bedlington terriers are the perfect sitters: if they come over, it's for a pat rather than a critique.
mid 19th century: named after the village of Bedlington in northern England, where the breed originated.
More definitions of Bedlington terrierDefinition of Bedlington terrier in:
- The US English dictionary