- A name for the Indian popular film industry, based in Mumbai (Bombay): the greatest sensation ever to come out of Bollywood [as modifier]: a Bollywood potboilerMore example sentences
- With his brilliant performance, he may find a permanent base in Bollywood after this film.
- Did you dub it in Hindi with an intention of getting into blockbuster films in Bollywood?
- The reason Bollywood films have such universal appeal is because they're squeaky-clean.
More definitions of BollywoodDefinition of Bollywood in:
- The US English dictionary