adjectiveBack to top
- Relating to the Caribbean.More example sentences
- Unlike many Caribbean islands, it has no backpackers' beach huts or village B&Bs.
- If the bids were rigged, then other countries could get redress in a Caribbean court.
- For Caribbean music lovers, this May could be both the best and the worst of months.
There are two possible pronunciations of the word Caribbean. The first, more common in British English, puts the stress on the -be-, while the second, found in the US and the Caribbean itself, stresses the -rib-.
More definitions of CaribbeanDefinition of Caribbean in:
- The US English dictionary