- 1A native or inhabitant of Croatia, or a person of Croatian descent.More example sentences
- I know plenty of Italians, Spaniards, Irish, Serbs, Croatians, Greeks, Portuguese, French, and Russians who have black hair, dark eyes, and olive skin.
- The years between the two world wars were marked by spasmodic European immigration, especially of Italians, Greeks, Croatians, Maltese, and Jews.
- This is just like the earlier immigrations of Poles and Irish and Jews and Croatians and Germans and everyone else who's come to America's shores.
- 2 [mass noun] The Southern Slavic language of the Croats, almost identical to Serbian but written in the Roman alphabet. See Serbo-Croat.
adjectiveBack to top
More definitions of CroatianDefinition of Croatian in:
- The US English dictionary