- 1Dideoxyinosine.More example sentences
- Several analogs are used to interfere with the replication of HIV, such as AZT and ddI (dideoxyinosine).
- We have now extended these studies to investigate the induction of mutants and micronuclei in mice treated neonatally with ddI or ddI in combination with AZT.
- In January 2001 the Food and Drug Administration issued a special warning to pregnant women taking nucleoside analogues ddI and d4T after three women died.
More definitions of DDIDefinition of DDI in:
- The US English dictionary