- Distributed denial of service, denoting the intentional paralysing of a computer network by flooding it with data sent simultaneously from many individual computers.More example sentences
- ‘Internet Distributed Denial of Service (DDos) attacks represent a clear and present danger to our global Internet information infrastructure.’
- The real White House web site Whitehouse.gov, was taken offline on Friday for a couple of hours after coming under DDos assault, according to US reports.
- A DDoS attack can paralyze your company.
More definitions of DDoSDefinition of DDoS in:
- The US English dictionary