- A DVD used in a computer for displaying data.More example sentences
- First, we chose one master machine and loaded up its SCSI interface with six hard disks and a DVD-ROM.
- The 9900 ci is still a little more expensive than the stand-alone competition, but you're only paying about an extra £30 and you get a DVD-ROM thrown in as well.
- For a bit more money you can get a CD-RW that records CDs or a DVD-ROM that plays DVD movies.
abbreviation from DVD read-only memory.
More definitions of DVD-ROMDefinition of DVD-ROM in:
- The US English dictionary