- 1 another term for Norway lobster.More example sentences
- Some years ago, in a well-known fishing hotel, a fellow angler bet me a tenner that I couldn't catch a fish on the 10-inch Dublin Bay prawn that lay on his dinner plate.
- There are 27 chefs employed in the restaurant and it is the biggest purchaser of Dublin Bay prawns in Ireland.
- Dublin Bay prawns are an orange-pink shellfish which look like small, slim lobsters.
- 1.1 (Dublin Bay prawns) Scampi.More example sentences
- It was master chef Felix Riou's personal recommendations we were served, two tartares of Dublin Bay prawns and cucumber jelly and a fabulous cheese soufflé with almond paste nougat.
- To start, I went for the Dublin Bay prawns in filo pastry with mango and fried capers for €10.50.
- I had the carpaccio of Dublin Bay prawns followed by Duclair duck with avruga caviar, and roasted Victoria pineapple for dessert.