- A German torpedo boat used in the Second World War.More example sentences
- Here they ran into five German E-boats of the 5th Torpedo Boat Flotilla based at Cherbourg.
- As the exhausted and injured men slept below decks the ship was struck amidships by a torpedo from a German E-boat and she broke in two, sinking in just 15 seconds.
- They have coastal batteries and minefields; they have bombers and E-boats and submarines.
from E- for enemy + boat.
More definitions of E-boatDefinition of E-boat in:
- The US English dictionary