- Covert intelligence-gathering by electronic means: [as modifier]: two ELINT engineers and three FBI agentsMore example sentences
- It also gathered much vital electronic intelligence, or Elint, meaning those signals put out by radar, missiles, and other devices.
- ELINT primarily focuses on non-communications signals intelligence.
- Unlike most other ELINT satellites, which operate in geosynchronous orbits, Mercurys are placed in even higher orbits and move in complex, elliptical patterns.
More definitions of ELINTDefinition of ELINT in:
- The US English dictionary