Definition of Easter egg in English:
1An artificial chocolate egg or decorated hard-boiled egg given at Easter.
- The chocolatier and confectioner spent long hours creating an enormous Easter egg, weighing in at 25 kgs of plain chocolate.
- The Mayor and her children are all partial to a good tasting chocolate Easter egg.
- As we wipe away the smudges of the last chocolate Easter egg, a pang of guilt associated with overindulgence might raise its head.
2An unexpected or undocumented feature in a piece of computer software or on a DVD, included as a joke or a bonus.
- The best thing about the game was finding the Easter egg.
- Also captivating are the various Easter eggs spread throughout the disc.
- Finally, there is a really funny Easter egg located in the upper right corner of the main menu.
Definition of Easter egg in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan