- A setter of a breed with a long white or partly white coat.More example sentences
- I remember being startled that there were so many English setters in Norway; it's not a dog you'd see very often elsewhere.
- Professional dog trainers set up kennels in Union Springs that cared for purebred English setters and pointers valued at hundreds, sometimes thousands, of dollars.
- I knew of a dog-rescue group in our town that rescues English setters.
More definitions of English setterDefinition of English setter in:
- The US English dictionary