noun (plural Englishwomen)
- A female native or inhabitant of England, or a woman of English descent.More example sentences
- One of them apparently stayed in England and married an Englishwoman.
- Straight had married an Englishwoman in 1935, taken British nationality and fought as a Hurricane pilot during the Battle of Britain.
- She found herself facing an irritated Englishwoman and an annoyed Scotsman.
More definitions of EnglishwomanDefinition of Englishwoman in:
- The US English dictionary