- A conical flat-bottomed laboratory flask with a narrow neck.More example sentences
- Wheat leaf segments floating on nutrient solution were incubated in Erlenmeyer flasks in permanent light.
- Five-day-old seedlings were transferred to rubber stoppers that were mounted on 1 - L Erlenmeyer flasks, one seedling per flask.
- These solid-solution mixtures were placed in 250-ml Erlenmeyer flasks and agitated in an isothermal shaker at constant temperature of for 24 hr.
late 19th century: named after Emil Erlenmeyer (1825–1909), German chemist.
More definitions of Erlenmeyer flaskDefinition of Erlenmeyer flask in:
- The US English dictionary