- The geometrical formula V − E + F = 2, where V, E, and F are the numbers of vertices, edges, and faces of any simple convex polyhedron or of an equivalent topological graph.More example sentences
- Mathematicians were forced to consider the question of what constitutes a hole in a solid and what that has to do with Euler's formula for polyhedra.
- Another successful project that has been made using puppetry is explaining Euler's formula for platonic solids.
- We can use equations and together now to expand Euler's formula in a different way, replacing all the Fibonacci numbers by Lucas numbers.
More definitions of Euler's formulaDefinition of Euler's formula in:
- The US English dictionary