- A native or inhabitant of Finland or a person of Finnish descent.More example sentences
- Over here there's a few Swedes and Finns discussing strategy in their native tongues.
- Some Finns have disavowed the Estonian influence on their national pastime, however.
- The square below is a great place to just sit and watch Finns and myriad other nationalities drift by.
Old English Finnas (plural), originally applied more widely to denote a people of Scandinavia and NE Europe speaking a Finno-Ugric language.
More definitions of FinnDefinition of Finn in:
- The US English dictionary