- (In the UK) the government minister who heads the Foreign and Commonwealth Office: as foreign secretary, he played a crucial role in the peace settlementMore example sentences
- The Prime Minister and the Foreign Secretary are extremely experienced politicians.
- So it all dovetails rather neatly in this week's London conference, chaired by the Prime Minister and the Foreign Secretary.
- And that not only the Party Chairman must apologise but the Foreign Secretary and the Prime Minister himself.
More definitions of Foreign SecretaryDefinition of Foreign Secretary in:
- The US English dictionary