noun[mass noun] • trademark
- An international form of motor racing, whose races are called Grands Prix: he made a victorious return to Formula One [as modifier]: a Formula One driverMore example sentences
- His talent is not in question - he is widely regarded as the best Japanese driver to race in Formula One.
- Now that he has earned a super license, Speed will be permitted to race in Formula One should the opportunity arise.
- It would also promote the interests of Formula One that motor sport be seen to institute a full inquiry into the events.
More definitions of Formula OneDefinition of Formula One in:
- The US English dictionary