- Bread dipped in a mixture of seasoned beaten egg, often with added milk, and fried on both sides.More example sentences
- Lily shrugged, and Emma set out the eggs and milk and bread for French toast.
- Fried potatoes, French toast, eggs, sausage, coffee and orange juice sat on the table.
- Breakfast is pretty normal fare with something for everyone; French toast, omelet, steak and eggs, eggs Benedict and some lighter offerings such as bagels and cereal.
More definitions of French toastDefinition of French toast in:
- The US English dictionary