- 1.1 (as noun also goliath) A person or thing of enormous size or strength: the two unassuming hippies took on a corporate GoliathMore example sentences
- People in the U.S. may be complacent to a degree when it comes to their entertainment, but as a rule they don't take kindly to corporate Goliaths picking on the little guy.
- In terms of physical strength Roscommon were truly the Goliaths and despite Sligo's best efforts there was no fairytale ending to this one.
- He rarely has time to stop and think about the A-Z of musical Goliaths he has worked with, but he muses, ‘I've been very fortunate.’
More definitions of GoliathDefinition of Goliath in:
- The US English dictionary