noun (plural Grammys or Grammies)
- Each of a number of annual awards given by the American National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences for achievement in the record industry.More example sentences
- In February 1997, the album won a American Grammy Award as Best Musical Show Album.
- He left the club in May last year to form his band Dirty Vegas and has just picked up a Grammy, the American music industry's equivalent of an Oscar.
- She won five, tying a record for most Grammys by a Female Writer.
More definitions of GrammyDefinition of Grammy in:
- The US English dictionary