- A medical condition affecting many veterans of the 1991 Gulf War, characterized by fatigue, chronic headaches, and skin and respiratory disorders. Its origin is uncertain, though it has been attributed to exposure to a combination of pesticides, vaccines, and other chemicals.More example sentences
- It is a total vindication of all war veterans suffering from Gulf War syndrome.
- Let me ask you about the Gulf War because there has been both reports of Gulf War syndrome among veterans, and among Iraqi civilians, there have been increased rates of cancer reported.
- And while veterans suffered from Gulf War syndrome at home, the U.S. government has moved woefully slowly in acknowledging an illness that has claimed many of its own.
More definitions of Gulf War syndromeDefinition of Gulf War syndrome in:
- The US English dictionary