- A meeting for athletic events, playing of the bagpipes, and dancing, held in the Scottish Highlands or by Scots elsewhere.More example sentences
- The Scottish Highland Games, held on July 14 and 15, feature a variety of traditional and contemporary Scottish music and athletic events.
- The Clanloddoch games and gathering are the most famed of the Highland Games.
- It is the Deeside village that plays host to the most famous Highland Games in the world, graced every year by the Queen and her family when residing on the neighbouring Balmoral estate.
More definitions of Highland GamesDefinition of Highland Games in:
- The US English dictionary