Definition of Hispanic American in English:
A US citizen or resident of Hispanic descent.
- African Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Asian Americans have a higher risk of stroke than nonHispanic whites.
- Nearly 60 percent of Hispanic Americans are of Mexican descent.
- African Americans, Hispanic Americans, women, and laborers all can attest to this fact.
adjectiveBack to top
Relating to Hispanic Americans.
- McKay likes to entertain the possibility that he may have been Hispanic American because ‘then you might get some native American, too‘.
- Robinson said the company was considering ways to broaden its media reach and better target diverse audiences like the burgeoning Hispanic American community.
- In all, 27 minority office-seekers, predominantly Hispanic American, received money, mostly small donations.
Definition of Hispanic American in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan