noun[mass noun] • trademark
- A strong, flexible synthetic resin used in shoes, sports equipment, and other manufactured articles: [as modifier]: Hytrel strapsMore example sentences
- Padding is minimal and thin, and the included Hytrel visor is almost too short to serve a purpose.
- And the nosepiece, also with Hytrel, really stayed put, even when I was sweating a lot.
- Five young designers were asked to design furniture made from Hytrel.
More definitions of HytrelDefinition of Hytrel in:
- The US English dictionary