- Relating to Indonesia, Indonesians, or their languages.More example sentences
- And it fills a gap in the available Indonesian language resource materials.
- The Indonesian language needed to be spread to the population and to be developed into the real language of the people.
- It is a pity that the article appears in the Post and not in an Indonesian language paper so that more people would be able to read it.
nounBack to top
- 1A native or inhabitant of Indonesia.More example sentences
- This historical perspective is once again an issue of relevance to Indonesians and Indonesian art today.
- About half the number were Australian, with Britons and Indonesians being among the other casualties.
- In Indonesia, Indonesians are Indonesian first and members of their ethnic groups second.
- 2 [mass noun] The group of Austronesian languages, closely related to Malay, which are spoken in Indonesia and neighbouring islands.More example sentences
- What was wrong with keeping official Indonesian, the language of the region and the one in which a whole generation of East Timorese had been educated?
- 2.1 another term for Bahasa Indonesia.More example sentences
- Whilst we were in Indonesia we spoke to a great number of Indonesians in English as well as in Indonesian.
- Training last Sunday was really funny, because the coach and I spoke Chinese, the Filipinos spoke English and the Indonesians spoke Indonesian.
- I can do it - I have Tagalog-speaking friends, and I think I could get access to someone who speaks Indonesian.
More definitions of IndonesianDefinition of Indonesian in:
- The US English dictionary